Updates coming daily, see all changelogs here.

Hoxton

Concerns about emita

Luck    79
2 hours ago, BLitZ Melborn said:

I was actually the officer that ordered Rodwell to search you. Now you should have been explained on scene that you were stopped and searched for exiting a known drug dealer which we watched you drive into and out of from the air. 

And that is my point If we are actually RPing cops are not supposed to know that there is a drug dealer at such and such location 

12 hours ago, Luck said:

And that is my point If we are actually RPing cops are not supposed to know that there is a drug dealer at such and such location 

However, we were made aware of the area, information that I'm not allowed to disclose (witness protection), that allowed us to monitor the area that we know drugs were being transported in and out of during the day. Therefore, we had reasonable suspicion to believe that you were in possession of such items which consented a search. If you truly had a problem with the situation, which I believe was cleared by an IA officer, then you should have reported it when it took place no months after.

Luck    79
7 hours ago, BLitZ Melborn said:

However, we were made aware of the area, information that I'm not allowed to disclose (witness protection), that allowed us to monitor the area that we know drugs were being transported in and out of during the day. Therefore, we had reasonable suspicion to believe that you were in possession of such items which consented a search. If you truly had a problem with the situation, which I believe was cleared by an IA officer, then you should have reported it when it took place no months after.

Im not reporting it right now. And I did talk to a higher ranking officer which you should have known if you read the thread