Updates coming daily, see all changelogs here.

Alsing

Less frequent and shorter safehouse missions

Alsing    177

At the moment, the safehouse missions are taking up everyones time. We can't go more than 30 minutes without having to go to the safehouse to die.

My suggestion is to make the safehouse once every 1½ hours and make it 20 minutes long, instead of the current 1 hour, and 30 minutes.

• Upvote 5

Pat Omally    18

Also ESU isn't able to go and revive people and almost all the calls are from safehouse. People still click on request EMS even though the rules state we can't revive anyone from safehouse. Personally I agree with less safehouse and more roleplay.

Alex    32
43 minutes ago, DaJackal said:

And give you an easy 350k? 

The way it's designed for civs, it's still a relatively easy 350k regardless of whether police responds  or not, especially safe house no. 1. 

Brendan    94

I reckon the safehouse should stay the same but the the rule about being in the circle needs to be changed which makes it impossible for cops to snipe enemy combatants from a safe distance. Change it back to if you see someone that is obviously attending the safehouse event you may KOS them since this is already a Non-roleplay scenario.

Wizz    72
2 hours ago, WolfgangBirkner said:

Keep it as is. If it's any less than it currently is then its just too easy for you to make loads of money.

?. By reducing how long it is & frequent it is? Am i being a dumbass, because i don't get what you are saying...

hp user    45

To add to what leo said im sure there is a way to stop people that have been killed but need to be revived getting the money, if it is possible we will add it

Friewulf    94

well so far in regards to the SH situation i have been informed that Civs either start reviving each other or return on Hover boards and role around the area and bullets clip through them so you cant shoot them off, on top of that whilst the SH mission is going on and all available officers are drawn to that location Civs use that fact to attack DOC so it is constant and nothing else can be done, something needs to be done about the SH missions as it is slowly turning into A2 again, remove Hover Boards completely they are completely unnecessary and a pain in the arse,

• Upvote 1

Im not sure about the timer aspect, but having the safehouse mission which imcludes alot more roleplay, cops setting up, closing roads letting swat do there thing, and not just civs camping the stairs with a full auto glock. Need more roleplay

Scream    68
16 minutes ago, Jackthejellybean said:

Im not sure about the timer aspect, but having the safehouse mission which imcludes alot more roleplay, cops setting up, closing roads letting swat do there thing, and not just civs camping the stairs with a full auto glock. Need more roleplay

other than the fact that rp on safehouse is against the point, civs have shitty guns and honestly, taking a cop on straight on with a glock, no matter the action setting, will not win against a swat sergeant with body armor, level 2 helm and a 7.62